How to Watch the Pirates vs. Rangers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:12 PM EDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 6:11 PM EDT
The Texas Rangers and Pittsburgh Pirates will meet on Tuesday at PNC Park, at 6:35 PM ET, with Adolis Garcia and Bryan Reynolds among those expected to step up at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pirates vs. Rangers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|Rangers vs Pirates Odds|
Pirates Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Pirates have hit 43 homers this season, which ranks 24th in the league.
- Pittsburgh is 16th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .399 this season.
- The Pirates rank 16th in MLB with a .245 team batting average.
- Pittsburgh has scored 209 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Pirates have an OBP of .325 this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Pirates have shown patience at the plate this season with the ninth-best rate of strikeouts per game (8.4) among MLB offenses.
- Pittsburgh averages the 13th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the majors this season.
- Pittsburgh has the seventh-best ERA (3.76) in the majors this season.
- The Pirates have a combined WHIP of 1.309 as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in MLB.
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Pirates will send Rich Hill (4-3) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The left-hander did not allow a run in six innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Detroit Tigers.
- He has four quality starts in nine chances this season.
- In nine starts this season, Hill has lasted five or more innings seven times, with an average of 5.2 innings per appearance.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Pirates Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Tigers||W 8-0||Away||Rich Hill||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|5/19/2023||Diamondbacks||W 13-3||Home||Johan Oviedo||Zac Gallen|
|5/20/2023||Diamondbacks||L 4-3||Home||Mitch Keller||Brandon Pfaadt|
|5/21/2023||Diamondbacks||L 8-3||Home||Roansy Contreras||Merrill Kelly|
|5/22/2023||Rangers||W 6-4||Home||Luis Ortiz||Dane Dunning|
|5/23/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Rich Hill||Nathan Eovaldi|
|5/24/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Johan Oviedo||Martín Pérez|
|5/26/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Mitch Keller||George Kirby|
|5/27/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Roansy Contreras||Luis Castillo|
|5/28/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Luis Ortiz||Marco Gonzales|
|5/29/2023||Giants||-||Away||Rich Hill||Anthony DeSclafani|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.