Pirates vs. Rangers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Adolis Garcia and the Texas Rangers take on Andrew McCutchen and the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park on Tuesday at 6:35 PM ET, in the second game of a three-game series.
The Pirates are +135 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the favorite Rangers (-165). An 8-run over/under is listed for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Pirates gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pirates vs. Rangers Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pirates Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Pirates have a record of 4-4.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Pirates and their opponents are 4-5-1 in their last 10 games.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a spread in any of the Pirates' past 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Pirates|
|Rangers vs Pirates Odds|
Pirates Betting Records & Stats
- The Pirates have been underdogs in 34 games this season and have come away with the win 16 times (47.1%) in those contests.
- Pittsburgh has a record of 5-5 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +135 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Pirates have a 42.6% chance of walking away with the win.
- Pittsburgh's games have gone over the total in 23 of its 47 chances.
- The Pirates have played just one game with a spread this season and covered in that contest.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.