Austin Hedges Player Prop Bets: Pirates vs. Rangers - May 23
The Pittsburgh Pirates and Austin Hedges, who went 0-for-4 last time out, battle Nathan Eovaldi and the Texas Rangers at PNC Park, Tuesday at 6:35 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless showing (0-for-4) against the Rangers.
Austin Hedges Game Info & Props vs. the Rangers
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Stadium: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rangers Starter: Nathan Eovaldi
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -115)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +1150)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +280)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +230)
Looking to place a prop bet on Austin Hedges? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Rangers Player Props|
|Pirates vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Pirates vs Rangers Prediction|
Austin Hedges At The Plate
- Hedges has three doubles and seven walks while hitting .158.
- Hedges has had a base hit in 11 of 26 games this season, and multiple hits once.
- He has not gone deep in his 26 games this year.
- Hedges has driven in a run in five games this year (19.2%), including one multiple-RBI game.
- He has scored in five of 26 games (19.2%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Austin Hedges Home/Away Batting Splits
|6 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (35.7%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (7.1%)|
|3 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (14.3%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (28.6%)|
Rangers Pitching Rankings
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rangers pitching staff ranks 21st in the league.
- The Rangers have a 3.87 team ERA that ranks ninth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rangers pitchers combine to give up 48 home runs (one per game), the ninth-fewest in baseball.
- Eovaldi gets the start for the Rangers, his 10th of the season. He is 5-2 with a 2.83 ERA and 61 strikeouts in 60 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out came on Thursday against the Atlanta Braves, when the righty went seven innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- This season, the 33-year-old ranks 13th in ERA (2.83), eighth in WHIP (.994), and 29th in K/9 (9.1) among pitchers who qualify.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.