Pirates vs. Rangers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 22
The Texas Rangers (29-17) will rely on Marcus Semien when they visit Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates (24-22) at PNC Park on Monday, May 22. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:35 PM ET.
The Rangers are the favorite in this one, at -135, while the underdog Pirates have +110 odds to win. The matchup's total has been set at 9 runs.
Pirates vs. Rangers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Probable Pitchers: Dane Dunning - TEX (4-0, 1.69 ERA) vs Luis Ortiz - PIT (0-2, 5.63 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Pirates vs. Rangers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||Rangers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to wager on the Pirates and Rangers game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Pirates (+110), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Pirates win, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.00 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Bryan Reynolds get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Pirates|
Pirates vs. Rangers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have entered the game as favorites 24 times this season and won 16, or 66.7%, of those games.
- The Rangers have a 14-6 record (winning 70% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Texas has a 57.4% chance to win.
- The Rangers have a 5-1 record from the six games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Texas and its opponents combined to hit the over seven times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Pirates have been chosen as underdogs in 33 games this year and have walked away with the win 15 times (45.5%) in those games.
- This season, the Pirates have come away with a win 12 times in 24 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or longer on the moneyline.
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by sportsbooks, the Pirates had a record of 3-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Pittsburgh and its opponents are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Pirates vs. Rangers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Andrew McCutchen||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+230)|
|Ke'Bryan Hayes||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+165)|
|Carlos Santana||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+150)|
|Bryan Reynolds||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+175)|
|Ji-Hwan Bae||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+155)||0.5 (+1100)||0.5 (+200)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Pirates, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Pirates Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+15000||23rd||4th|
|Win NL Central||+800||-||4th|
Think the Pirates can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Pittsburgh and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.