How to Watch the Pirates vs. Diamondbacks Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 10:10 AM EDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 4:10 PM EDT
Andrew McCutchen and the Pittsburgh Pirates hit the field on Saturday at PNC Park against Brandon Pfaadt, who is starting for the Arizona Diamondbacks. First pitch will be at 4:05 PM ET for the second game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pirates vs. Diamondbacks Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Pirates Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Pirates average one home run per game to rank 23rd in MLB play with 42 total home runs.
- Pittsburgh's .405 slugging percentage is 14th in baseball.
- The Pirates are 16th in the majors with a .246 batting average.
- Pittsburgh is the 16th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.5 runs per game (197 total).
- The Pirates' .326 on-base percentage is 12th in MLB.
- The Pirates strike out 8.5 times per game, the 10th-best mark in baseball.
- Pittsburgh's pitching staff is 12th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Pittsburgh has a 3.67 team ERA that ranks sixth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Pirates combine for the 17th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.320).
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher
- Mitch Keller (5-1 with a 2.38 ERA and 69 strikeouts in 56 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Pirates, his 10th of the season.
- The righty's last time out came on Sunday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he went seven scoreless innings while giving up four hits.
- Keller is looking to build on a second-game quality start streak in this game.
- Keller will look to build on a nine-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 6.2 frames per appearance).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Pirates Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/13/2023||Orioles||L 2-0||Away||Roansy Contreras||Tyler Wells|
|5/14/2023||Orioles||W 4-0||Away||Mitch Keller||Kyle Gibson|
|5/16/2023||Tigers||L 4-0||Away||Luis Ortiz||Michael Lorenzen|
|5/17/2023||Tigers||W 8-0||Away||Rich Hill||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|5/19/2023||Diamondbacks||W 13-3||Home||Johan Oviedo||Zac Gallen|
|5/20/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Home||Mitch Keller||Brandon Pfaadt|
|5/21/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Home||Roansy Contreras||Merrill Kelly|
|5/22/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Luis Ortiz||Dane Dunning|
|5/23/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Rich Hill||Nathan Eovaldi|
|5/24/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Johan Oviedo||Martín Pérez|
|5/26/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Mitch Keller||George Kirby|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.