Pirates Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Currently, the Pittsburgh Pirates (75-86) have +100000 odds to win the World Series, which places them among the top half of teams in Major League Baseball (15th). To win the NL Central, the Pirates' odds are +100000.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Pirates MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||15th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+100000||-||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Pirates can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pirates Standings Information
The Pirates are 9.0 games behind in the Wild Card standings, but 16.0 games out of first in the NL Central.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||21|
Pirates Team Stats
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Pirates pitching staff ranks 17th in MLB.
- Pittsburgh has a 4.62 team ERA that ranks 22nd across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Pirates have put up at least two round-trippers in 39 games this season, and are 30-9 in those contests.
- Pittsburgh is 26-5 in games this season when it has put up at least five extra-base hits.
- The Pirates have gone 29-28 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Pittsburgh has a 47-17 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (64 times).
Pirates Next Game Information
Pirates Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Bryan Reynolds||+15000||-||-||.263/.330/.460 24 HR 84 RBI|
|Jack Suwinski||+20000||-||-||.223/.340/.454 26 HR 72 RBI|
|Ke'Bryan Hayes||+20000||-||-||.273/.310/.455 15 HR 63 RBI|
|Mitch Keller||-||+10000||-||13-9 4.21 ERA 9.7 K/9|
|Vince Velásquez||-||+15000||-||4-4 3.86 ERA 8.9 K/9|
|Endy Rodriguez||-||-||+12500||.220/.284/.328 3 HR 13 RBI|
|Ji-Hwan Bae||-||-||+12500||.235/.299/.316 2 HR 32 RBI|
Pirates' Top Players
- Bryan Reynolds has helped carry the club's lineup this year, hitting .263/.330/.460 with 31 doubles, five triples, 24 home runs, 53 walks and 84 RBI.
- This season, Ke'Bryan Hayes is batting .273 with 15 home runs, 65 runs, 63 RBI, 10 stolen bases, and a 5.3% walk rate.
- At the plate, Jack Suwinski, one of the club's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .223 with a .340 OBP, 26 home runs, 63 runs, and 72 RBI, also including 13 stolen bases.
- Connor Joe has hit .244/.335/.417 with 11 home runs, 42 RBI, and a 10.5% walk rate so far this season. He has also collected three steals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.