Pirates Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Pittsburgh Pirates (27-27) have the 23rd-ranked odds in MLB to win the World Series, at +15000 as of May 31. To win the NL Central, the Pirates' odds are +900 (third in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pirates MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+15000||23rd||(+15000, bet $100 to win $15000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+900||-||(+900, bet $100 to win $900)|
Think the Pirates can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pirates Standings Information
The Pirates are just 0.5 games behind in the Wild Card standings, and 1.0 game behind the first-place Brewers in the NL Central.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||4.5|
Pirates Team Stats
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Pirates pitching staff ranks 13th in MLB.
- Pittsburgh has the 10th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.01).
- The Pirates have a 14-2 record this season in games when they smash two or more homers.
- Pittsburgh has put up five or more extra-base hits in 13 games this season, and has gone 12-1 in those contests.
- The Pirates have gone 14-7 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Pittsburgh has gone 22-7 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Pirates Next Game Information
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Giants Player Props|
|Pirates vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Giants|
|Pirates vs Giants Odds|
|Pirates vs Giants Prediction|
Pirates Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Bryan Reynolds||+10000||-||-||.284/.336/.503 7 HR 33 RBI|
|Ke'Bryan Hayes||+20000||-||-||.216/.270/.337 2 HR 17 RBI|
|Jack Suwinski||+20000||-||-||.240/.351/.514 11 HR 28 RBI|
|Vince Velásquez||-||+15000||-||4-4 3.86 ERA 8.9 K/9|
|Mitch Keller||-||+1200||-||6-1 3.01 ERA 11.1 K/9|
|Johan Oviedo||-||+15000||-||3-4 4.50 ERA 8.2 K/9|
|Roansy Contreras||-||+15000||-||3-4 4.33 ERA 6.2 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Pirates gear at Fanatics!
Pirates' Top Players
- Bryan Reynolds is batting .284/.336/.503 this season with seven home runs, 33 RBI, and a 7.3% walk rate. He has also tacked on eight stolen bases.
- This season, Andrew McCutchen is hitting .262/.359/.440 with eight home runs, 20 RBI, and a 13.1% walk rate. He has also tacked on five stolen bases.
- At the plate, Carlos Santana is batting .226/.322/.356 with 14 doubles, three home runs, 26 walks and 24 RBI.
- Jack Suwinski has hit .240/.351/.514 with 11 home runs, 28 RBI, and a 14.4% walk rate this season. He has also notched six steals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.