Theo Maledon Player Prop Bets: Hornets vs. Bulls - March 31
Theo Maledon and his Charlotte Hornets teammates will face the Chicago Bulls on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
Now let's break down Maledon's available prop bets, with a particular eye on stats and trends to help you make good picks.
Theo Maledon Prop Bets vs. the Bulls
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Theo Maledon's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Theo Maledon Insights vs. the Bulls
- This season, he's put up 2.6% of the Hornets' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 4.7 per contest.
- He's taken 1.8 threes per game, or 2.9% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Maledon's Hornets average 101.5 possessions per game, which ranks 14th among NBA teams, while the Bulls have a middling offense in terms of tempo, ranking 20th with 101.5 possessions per contest.
- On defense, the Bulls have given up 112.5 points per contest, which is eighth-best in the league.
- The Bulls are the 14th-ranked team in the NBA, allowing 43.0 rebounds per contest.
- The Bulls give up 26.1 assists per game, 23rd-ranked in the NBA.
- Giving up 13.1 made 3-pointers per game, the Bulls are the 27th-ranked team in the NBA.
Theo Maledon vs. the Bulls
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Maledon or any of his Hornets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.