Cavaliers vs. Knicks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
Published: Mar. 31, 2023 at 8:23 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 31, 2023 at 6:24 PM EDT
The Cleveland Cavaliers (48-29) square off against the New York Knicks (44-33) as 3.5-point favorites on Friday, March 31, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on BSOH and MSG. The matchup has a point total of 220.5.
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Odds & Info
- When: Friday, March 31, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: BSOH and MSG
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cavaliers Betting Records & Stats
- Cleveland's 77 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 220.5 points 38 times.
- The average total in Cleveland's matchups this year is 219, 1.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- So far this season, the Cavaliers have compiled a 43-34-0 record against the spread.
- Cleveland has been the favorite in 60 games this season and won 45 (75%) of those contests.
- This season, Cleveland has won 33 of its 42 games, or 78.6%, when favored by at least -165 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for the Cavaliers.
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 220.5||% of Games Over 220.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Cavaliers Insights & Trends
- The Cavaliers are 6-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall over their last 10 contests.
- In their past 10 games, the Cavaliers have gone over the total six times.
- Cleveland has a better record against the spread when playing at home (25-13-0) than it does on the road (18-21-0).
- The Cavaliers score 112.3 points per game, just 0.2 fewer points than the 112.5 the Knicks allow.
- Cleveland is 33-14 against the spread and 35-12 overall when scoring more than 112.5 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.