UCLA vs. Northwestern: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
A spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament West Region bracket is on the line when the No. 2 seed UCLA Bruins (30-5) face the No. 7 seed Northwestern Wildcats (22-11) on Saturday at 8:40 PM on TNT. UCLA has been installed as a 7.5-point favorite to win this second round matchup. The matchup has an over/under set at 126.5 points.
UCLA vs. Northwestern Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Sacramento, California
- Venue: Golden 1 Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
UCLA vs Northwestern Betting Records & Stats
- So far this season, the Bruins have compiled a 17-15-0 record against the spread.
- UCLA has been at least a -375 moneyline favorite 18 times this season and won all of those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 78.9% chance of a victory for the Bruins.
- Northwestern's ATS record is 17-12-0 this season.
- The Wildcats have yet to play a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +290.
- Northwestern has an implied victory probability of 25.6% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
UCLA vs. Northwestern Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 126.5||% of Games Over 126.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional UCLA vs Northwestern Insights & Trends
- UCLA has gone 9-1 in its past 10 contests, with a 6-4 record against the spread during that span.
- Six of Bruins' last 10 contests have gone over the total.
- Northwestern has gone 6-4 over its last 10 games, with a 7-3 record against the spread in that span.
- Three of the Wildcats' past 10 outings have gone over the total.
- The Bruins record 74.3 points per game, 11.7 more points than the 62.6 the Wildcats allow.
- UCLA is 14-10 against the spread and 24-3 overall when scoring more than 62.6 points.
- The Wildcats score an average of 67.9 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 60.1 the Bruins allow.
- When it scores more than 60.1 points, Northwestern is 14-6 against the spread and 19-5 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
UCLA vs. Northwestern Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
UCLA vs. Northwestern Home/Away Splits
|10-6-0||Home ATS Record||7-8-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||7-3-0|
|77.8||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||68.2|
|69.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.5|
|8-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||3-12-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-4-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.