The No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (23-9) and the No. 14 seed Montana State Bobcats (25-9) will meet on Friday at 9:40 PM in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Kansas State is a 7.5-point favorite in the matchup, which airs on CBS. Here's everything you need to know ahead of this 3-14 matchup in the East Region bracket. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
Kansas State vs. Montana State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Venue: Greensboro Coliseum
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kansas State vs Montana State Betting Records & Stats
- The Wildcats have a 20-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- Kansas State has been at least a -400 moneyline favorite four times this season and won all of those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 80% chance of a victory for the Wildcats.
- Montana State is 19-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bobcats have played as an underdog of +310 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- Montana State has an implied victory probability of 24.4% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Kansas State vs. Montana State Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 139.5
||% of Games Over 139.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Kansas State vs Montana State Insights & Trends
- Kansas State has gone 5-5 in its last 10 games, with a 5-5 record against the spread during that span.
- Three of Wildcats' last 10 contests have hit the over.
- Montana State has gone 9-1 over its last 10 contests, with a 4-6 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 contests, the Bobcats have gone over the total six times.
- The Wildcats score 75.5 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 66.6 the Bobcats give up.
- When Kansas State puts up more than 66.6 points, it is 15-4 against the spread and 17-4 overall.
- The Bobcats' 74.2 points per game are 5.2 more points than the 69 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69 points, Montana State is 14-2 against the spread and 16-2 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Kansas State vs. Montana State Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Kansas State vs. Montana State Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.