Provided by Networx.com
I don't know about you, but in my house we go through a LOT of cereal. Breakfasts, snacks, late-night munchies, fuel for our DIY San Diego carpentry projects -- what can I say? We love our cereal!
What I don't love, however, is tossing that box multiple times every month. And yes of course, I recycle it, but still. I got to thinking, there must be something better I can do to upcycle all these colorful boxes! And guess what?
Oh boy, is there ever! Like:
1. Make a pretty gift box.
2. Make an adorable gift bag.
3. Make funky customized gift tags, luggage tags, or bookmarks. Check this page out for tons of inspiration.
4. Create a functional shipping envelope.
5. Fold a fun wallet.
6. Make a mini pocket notebook.
7. Or a lovely little note pad.
8. Maybe not for everyone, but it you're in a creative or artistic professional field, you can hand-craft business cards our of colorful cereal boxes. It's very green of you, too! For bonus points, if you're a landscaper, consider making a seed business card.
9. Also post cards.
10. This pencil case tutorial is absolutely adorable.
11. You can use cereal boxes as drawer organizers.
12. Or as a self-contained miniature cereal box storage unit.
13. You can sort your mail.
14. Or make an expandable file folder.
15. For something more playful, why not a cereal box puzzle?
16. Or, this awesome Quatrefoil lantern lookalike.
18. You can completely organize your purse.
19. And make a decorative tray.
20. You can make a folder holder or magazine holder.
21. And finally, you can make an adorable little iPhone holder.
Alright, that's all I got. If you have any awesome ideas, please share them in the comments below!
Sayward Rebhal writes for Networx.com.View original post.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WVVA.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Audrey Sluss at (304) 324-0659. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.