Rainelle home destroyed by fire - WVVA TV Bluefield Beckley WV News, Weather and Sports

Rainelle home destroyed by fire

Posted:

UPDATE:

RAINELLE, W. Va (WVVA)-- An early morning fire destroys a family's home in Rainelle.

It happened on West Oak Road in Rainelle. The house belongs to the Tincher family.

Rainelle fire chief Shawn Wolford said everyone was able to make it out safely, but the house is a total loss.

Firefighters told WVVA the house was fully engulfed in flames when they arrived. Rainelle, Meadow Bridge, Rupert, Quinwood, and Danese fire crews were on the scene.

Wolford said the fire spread quickly and was a challenge to fight because of strong winds.

The fire may have been caused by a candle in the garage area of the home.

Community members are mobilizing to give the Tinchers some relief. WVVA will post updates when the details about where to send clothing and other donations become available.

 

---------------

RAINELLE (WVVA) - An early morning fire has claimed a Greenbrier County family's home.

Crews were called to the scene on Oak Street around 5:30 a.m. Monday.

Multiple departments battled the blaze, but the house was deemed a total loss. 

No injuries were reported.

WVVA's Kristen Conner was at the scene and will have more details later.

Powered by Frankly