Download the NEW WVVA Precision Weather App for Android and iOS (Apple) phones and tablets for your chance to win a 5,000-watt Generator from Ariens. Sign up now through January 30th, 2013 for your chance to win. One winner will be selected Thursday, January 31st and will receive the generator.
If you have an Android phone or tablet, iPhone or iPad download the new "WVVA Precision Weather" app now. You'll enjoy interactive radar with storm tracking tools, video forecasts, severe weather push alerts and much more. Plus, once you download the "WVVA Precision Weather" app you'll have the opportunity to register to win an Ariens 5,000-watt Generator (model number 986054) valued at $999.
Official contest rules:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Viewers must download the WVVA Precision Weather App from a smart phone or tablet. Once you are on the weather app site click on the banner inviting you to win an Ariens generator and fill out the form completely. Entries sent in another format will be disqualified. The winner will be chosen by random drawing from the entries received which correctly followed all the directions for entry. Winner will be required to supply the following information to the station: name, current address, current telephone number, email address, age and sex. The accuracy of this information may be verified before the prize is presented to the winner. Only one entry is allowed per person. Submission of multiple entries may result in disqualification. Contest ends January 30, 2013.
3. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
4. Must be at least 18 years of age to win.
5. WVVA will conduct the sweepstakes and WVVA will be the final judge on all matters related to this sweepstakes. The judges' decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the sweepstakes. WVVA reserves the right to change the rules at any time
6. In the event of non-compliance, an alternative winner may be selected.
7. Winner's voice, name & likeness may be used for publicity purposes without further compensation. By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless WVVA and participating sponsors and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, printing suppliers, and prize suppliers from damages arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prizes received in this sweepstakes.
8. Employees of WVVA and their families, its subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, its promotional agencies and all participating promotional partners are not eligible.
9. Prize value is approximately $999. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. No cash substitutions permitted. Prize is non-transferable.
10. WVVA reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the sweepstakes as circumstances merit.
11. WVVA requires the winner to pick up their prize at a local Ariens dealer to be announced later. Winners must sign a liability release, publicity release and accept or decline release. Prizes cannot be mailed. Winner may be required to pick up their prize at WVVA Studios, 3052 Big Laurel Highway, Bluefield W.Va.
12. Winner must be a resident of the WVVA coverage area, residing in one of the following counties: In West Virginia: Fayette, Greenbrier, McDowell, Mercer, Monroe, Pocahontas, Raleigh, Summers, Wyoming. In Virginia: Bland, Buchanan, Giles, Tazewell, Wythe.
13. Winners are not eligible to win another contest or sweepstakes with WVVA for 30 days after winning.
14. WVVA and sponsors reserve the right to terminate this sweepstakes at any time.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WVVA.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Audrey Sluss at (304) 324-0659. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.