These are the official rules for the Father's Day Watch Giveaway:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. How the contest works:
A)The contest begins on 6/7/2010 and ends on 6/15/2010.
The contest is open to people living in the Bluefield-Beckley-Oak Hill Designated Market Area (DMA).
Entries must be received between 9:00 AM (EST) on 6/7/2010 and 11:59 PM on 6/15/2010 to be considered valid.
Entries will be received in two ways: 1) SMS (text message) entries are submitted by sending an SMS message with the keyword MOM to 24104. 2) Online entries are submitted by registering for the WVVA Elite Mobile Club through the sign up page at http://www.wvva.com/Global/link.asp?L=410672.
Five winners will be selected on Wednesday, 6/16/2010. Winners will be notified by an SMS text message sent to the phone number they registered with. Winners will receive instructions for claiming their prize in that SMS text message.
B)The prizes will include a mens Citizens watch, valued at $300 a piece.
3. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
4. WVVA/Cellit will select the five winners at random from all entries received. WVVA will be the
final judge on all matters related to this contest. The judges' decisions are final, binding
and conclusive on all matters. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be
bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the contest.
5. In the event of non-compliance, an alternative winner may be selected.
6. Winner's voice, name & likeness may be used for publicity purposed without further compensation.
7. Employees of WVVA and their families, its subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, its promotional agencies and all participating promotional partners are not eligible.
8. WVVA reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the contest as circumstances merit.
9. All winners must claim their prize by coming to the WVVA Studio in Bluefield, W.Va. and providing proof of identity with a driver's license. All winners will also be asked to fill out an information form requiring, but not limited to, name, address, social security number, and phone number.
10. Prize will be held at the WVVA Studio for 60 days. After 60 days, winner has voluntarily forfeited the prize and it becomes subject to a new winner.